 Space / 39484
Re: Galaxy Defender - classic space MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 05:10:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Stefan Garcia wrote:
   Sweeeeeeeeeeet.

This thing rocks!

-Stefan-

Wow,

Can’t believe this thread got resurrected. Thanks for all the positive comments. Better late than never!

Classic space is still my favorite theme. Here is another one of my older MOC’s that I’ve recently LDRAW-ed in CS colors.

The original MOC was done up in SP2 colors. The gallery pics are too dark but I plan on re-taking some the pics for this moc since I have better photo setup now. I will also be posting some updates with varriations on the wing design.

enjoy, drc