 Space / 39300
  LF-ant,, VTOL

Hello spacers, I finaly finished and took some pictures of this MOC: LF-ant. (URL) Clic on the pic for BS folder. It's a small VTOL, 2 engines. I called LF-ant because I find it something of an elephant head. But you don't have too, I'll understand. (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: LF-ant,, VTOL

(...) Wonderfully weird! Nice shaping, greebling, and functionality. I especially like how you didn't try to clone the original exactly, but came up with a neat design that is similar. Too many artwork-inspired ships suffer from trying to force (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: LF-ant,, VTOL

(...) Thanks for the comment Tony! I think weird is the second name of this MOC :o) I wanted to make the air intake above the pilot, but even coming with several designs, none of them was good looking enough. In the end I think the result is ok like (...) (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)