 Space / 39300
39299  |  39301
Subject:
LF-ant,, VTOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:28:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello spacers,

I finaly finished and took some pictures of this MOC: LF-ant.

Clic on the pic for BS folder.

It’s a small VTOL, 2 engines. I called LF-ant because I find it something of an elephant head. But you don’t have too, I’ll understand.

Oh and most importantly, it was inspired by this artwork (lower ship on the page) from Kevoh’s collection.

Do you like it?

JP.