 Space / 39278
  Stargate at BF05?

I see someone made a stargate: (URL) Any more details on this? Scale? Design? It looks powered, even..Does the ring turn? -Rob A> (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Stargate at BF05?

(...) Hi Rob, That would be mine... I was so rushed getting everything ready for BF that I didn't get a chance to put it up on BrickShelf or MOCPages yet, but hope to in the next week or so. In the meantime, here's a bit of info about it: About 2.5 (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)