 Space / 3918
Re: Anyway...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 04:42:44 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote in message ...
In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:

Wasn't Kevin Loch building an enormous starship with pneumatic landing • gear?
I wonder if he's ready to give us another update. It'd certainly be a • prime
candidate for the site - I seem to recall that each landing gear was • nearly
60 studs long on its own!

He had it at Brickfest, amazing model.  It was just a frame of *yellow*
technic beams then (drool).  The gear rocked...and yes, I wanna see an • update
too :)

Do you emphasise *yellow* because it was unusual, or because you liked the
colour? People don't generally seem to make yellow spaceships much. Dan
"Carrier" Jassim did one recently I think, that's all I can remember.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/