 Space / 3887
Re: Anyway...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:17:30 GMT

Yep. Bob rocks the freighter world, IMO.

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Felix Greco" <felixisgr8@aol.com>

Have any of you been over to the Shipyards lately?

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/

I keep going back to look at Bob Hayes' work.  It rocks.  Its a great example
of blending new pieces with purist building.  The white ship "Frieghter 1" is
very elegant in its simplicity.  Very pleasing to the eye!  Bravo.  I love the
whole idea of the shipyards.  The site has just what I'm looking for; a
variety of styles the inspire!

Felix