 Space / 39126
    Classic Space A.S.T.R.O Craft —Peter Blencowe
   WARNING[ I did NOT forget the "Pre" above. You have been warned ]WARNING Autonomous Space Traversing Rocket Observation Craft (6 URLs) Gallery Post-Mod I forget if the "asteroid-ship" concept has been explored before on a small scale but any way (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.space)