 Space / 3912
    Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! —Mark Sandlin
    (...) Heh. I thought about using those, but 1) it would have made the scale too big, and 2) I took it as a building challenge to make it outa plates. :^) (...) I did that because someone suggested it a couple weeks ago when we were talking about (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) MF's (...) Yeah.. The thought that the saucers would be too big did cross my mind but I've not looked closely enough at them to think it that far out. (...) They look really good - actually helps add to the ambiance. I mean it's obvious what (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)