 Space / 38979
Re: HoverCheap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:03:54 GMT

"Tony Hafner" <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> wrote in message
news:II7Ds0.L0q@lugnet.com...
The <http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/hvrcheap/index.html HoverCheap>
is

It'd be a lot more viewable if you would remember to eliminate the
unnecessary angle brackets which tend to have the nasty habit of including
the name in the URL link.

http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/hvrcheap/index.html

Like so.

Other than that a fine example of SNOT to make a seamless, studless model.
Well done!  Although I think the female pilot may need some makeup
adjustment.  :)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde