 Space / 38873
Re: The Praetor Nova
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 15:40:59 GMT

Very groovy!  It's got a more muscled, bigger brother of the Colonial Viper
feel.  Great SNOT work on the nose and the color scheme is well-balanced.

Dave S.

"Mark" <markwms@covad.net> wrote in message news:IHBEou.1rDz@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.announce.moc, Joel Larsson wrote:
I present to you, the Praetor nova!

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=131005<http://www.brickshel
f.com/gallery/jolllen/Space/Praetor-Nova/praetor_nova.jpg>>

The Praetor Nova is (was supposed to be at least), a heavy starfighter. • But,
as I could not invenit any design for cannons or guns that I liked, this • is
now an unarmed starfighter. Yup.

PLMKWYT

//Joel Larsson

wow, that is one hawt ship. I love it! It's swoopy, has great use of SNOT, • and a
great color scheme. Excellent job.

-mark