 Space / 38870
Re: The Praetor Nova
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 18:14:54 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joel Larsson wrote:
   I present to you, the Praetor nova!

The Praetor Nova is (was supposed to be at least), a heavy starfighter. But, as I could not invenit any design for cannons or guns that I liked, this is now an unarmed starfighter. Yup.

PLMKWYT

//Joel Larsson

wow, that is one hawt ship. I love it! It’s swoopy, has great use of SNOT, and a great color scheme. Excellent job.

-mark