 Space / 38768
    Re: MOC: Futuron II - Asteroid Excavator added —David Koudys
   (...) If LEGO were to request fan-based input for future series of space sets, this one gets my vote! I love the mana motor in the Asteroid Excavator! Nicely done! Now CAD all of 'em so we can start building 'em! :) Dave K (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC: Futuron II - Asteroid Excavator added —David Simmons
   (...) this (...) Wow, thanks Dave K! High praise indeed! *blush, shuffles feet* (...) Yeah, that one was LOTS of fun to play with. The kids LOVED driving it around and crashing it into things (mainly their parents' feet, the little devils!). Without (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.space)