 Space / 38760
  Space Tanker

Spacers, Spacettes, Here is my latest MOC: (URL) This is a space tanker, Star Wars flavoured (that's the season I heard). Power cell credit goes to (URL) Dr. Cranium and Whateverly Labs> My apologies for the poor picture quality, you'll find some of (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Space Tanker

(...) I like most of the stuff you do... and this is your best work yet! The greebling and shaping are great, it's got wonderful little details, and... the cockpit!! That's a JPR classic! A shame about those pictures, though. (...) Neat little power (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Space Tanker

Hey JP, It's all about Macro mode for the close-ups, and you better use it 'cause I want a better look at every part of this beauty! The best greebling detail by far is the 2x2 flags as vents. That just ROCKS. I also LOVE the angled vents on the (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Tanker

(...) Thanks Tony! I also think it's one of the best MOC I could come up with. Very swooshable! (...) Yes I know... I'll try to take them again this week-end, see if I can get a better result. (...) Different fuel yes, so that basically what's found (...) (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Space Tanker

(...) Thanks Dave! I'll try to take some better pictures. I actually used the macro mode, but I am afraid my camera is a little lazy, getting old. I'll try again and see if it's the camera or me having a problem :-)! Cheers, JP. (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Tanker

I have uploaded some new and better quality pics, in the same BS folder. JP. (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.space)