 Space / 38762
Re: Space Tanker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 15:41:28 GMT

Hey JP,

It's all about Macro mode for the close-ups, and you better use it 'cause I
want a better look at every part of this beauty!  The best greebling detail
by far is the 2x2 flags as vents.  That just ROCKS.  I also LOVE the angled
vents on the underside of the rear section.  Just a wonderful shape overall
and great balance of detailing versus smooth, curved hull.

Dave S.

"JP RIGNAULT" <jprignault@itnetwork.fr> wrote in message
Spacers, Spacettes,

Here is my latest MOC:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=128953
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JPascal/TankerII/10.jpg>>

This is a space tanker, Star Wars flavoured (that's the season I heard).

Power cell credit goes to
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=115593 Dr. Cranium and
Whateverly Labs>

My apologies for the poor picture quality, you'll find some of them blury.

Enjoy!

JP.