 Space / 38743
Re: MOC: Spaceport Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 17:51:24 GMT

Felix Greco wrote:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=128220<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/felixisgr8/Spaceport/spaceport2.jpg>>¬

Hey everybody! This is my shiny new moonbase primer, the Spaceport.  Its made of
LEGO® brand products.  The ship in the landing area is the
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=126050 Spiked Fist.>  Have a
look-see <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=119604 here> if you'd
like to see more of the small craft on the landing pad.

That's one excellent set of modules you have there. Really, really looks
good. Matching modules are rad.

--
[ j o n :: p a l m e r ]
lego weblog | creations