 Space / 38739
Re: MOC: Spaceport Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 16:38:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Felix Greco wrote:

Hey everybody! This is my shiny new moonbase primer, the Spaceport. Its made of LEGO® brand products. The ship in the landing area is the Spiked Fist. Have a look-see here if you’d like to see more of the small craft on the landing pad.

Your giant dome panels on the fronts of the lower buildings rock my world. It’s great to see a set of matching modules- they all look like they belong together!

-- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com