 Space / 38737
Re: Melpomene
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 16:15:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   Melpomene is both the 100th model gallery on my site and my first SHIP over 100 studs. She is a passenger transport crewed by 9 women and adapted to their particular needs. She cruises the spacelanes, looking for pirates to bring to justice.

Awesome, you finished her! I vividly recall ogling the ship during NWBC, and listening to your description. I’m glad you finished her and posted. Great work!

Thanks- and I’m glad that my insane ranting didn’t drive you off!

-- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com