 Space / 38723
Re: Space Builders Self Test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 18:51:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

The link is blank Aaron.

-Lenny

That’s because it’s about “space”, silly. :) In addition to reflecting the empty reaches of space, the questionaire also illustrates the infinite possibilities for creative MOCs, as LEGO is like a blank page where you can create whatever you want, unfettered by any restrictions such as questions or even words.

Bruce

Hahaha! Good one Bruce.

I should add that Aaron has fixed it, and now there are words where there should be. Excellent.

-Lenny