 Space / 38720
38719  |  38721
Subject:
Space Builders Self Test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 17:02:12 GMT

Check out the Space Builder's Self Test Questionairre:
www.lugnet.com/~1164/space

I wrote this a long time ago, in an office far far away that didn't allow me to
browse the internet. But goofing off on MS Word looked more like work, so...

Basically, it helps raise questions about your planned MOC that may affect how
it looks, and what you include.

Hope you enjoy.

AMS