 Space / 38664
    The Shrike —Jon Walden
   I've just recently started taking pictures and posting my Mocs. I have a few that go back as far as 5 years. Almost all of them are mecha or mecha related, but here is one that is definitely space. It was built around the time the Star Wars Imperial (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Shrike —Kirby Warden
   You should try to rebuild these with more recent parts and color strategy. I think that these would have went over well 5-6 years ago. If you were to retain the shape and functionality of both MOCs with a rebuild of recent parts I think these could (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Shrike —Jon Walden
   (...) Thanks for the input, Kirby. It's something to consider for the Shrike, but when I built the Gila, I purposely made it old school. I primarily used pieces that were available in the 80's because it was my goal to give it a classic space (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Shrike —Kirby Warden
   Well, I'm not much good at mech-building myself. I like the posability that most of your mech have. In fact, most of the mecha are actually built quite well. I guess I would suggest working on color placement. A lot of your color schemes would have (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Shrike —Jon Walden
   (...) Lol! Well I did say that some of my Mocs were around 5 years old! As far as color placement goes, Kirby, I feel that it is more an issue of personal preference, but your comment is duly noted. In answer to your question, there are only 2 that (...) (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.space)