 Space / 38672
Re: The Shrike
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 23:09:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kirby Warden wrote:
You should try to rebuild these with more recent parts and color strategy.  I
think that these would have went over well 5-6 years ago.  If you were to retain
the shape and functionality of both MOCs with a rebuild of recent parts I think
these could be really awesome.

Thanks for the input, Kirby. It's something to consider for the Shrike, but when
I built the Gila, I purposely made it old school. I primarily used pieces that
were available in the 80's because it was my goal to give it a classic space
feel(hence using all old school space minifigs instead of the ones with visors).

I have more vehicles yet to post, and you may want to check out the rest of my
MOCS.
Here's my brick shelf gallery.

I would be interested to know what you think of them.

Thanks again,
   -Jon