 Space / 38549
    Re: OSS Audrey —Tony Hafner
   (...) I marvel at your skills with interior design and interior access. The engines do work better on this than on the Pastier, but the very ends could be done better. The other engine (the orange dish in the rear) is also a bit simplistic, but it's (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: OSS Audrey —Jeff Pelletier
   (...) Thanks Tony - you always have great constructive feedback. I feel like after the spaceliner I've learned enough to take a non-civilian ship "to the next level" and really get the details right. I'm almost petrified as I feel like I know enough (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)