 Space / 38542
  Re: Omicron Civilian Space Liner

Simply beautiful. Saw it on Brickshelf, and just had to comment. It's very understated; the simple gray belies all that snotwork. I only have a few nitpicks: that landing gear could stand to be a bit more refined, and you should get one of those (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Omicron Civilian Space Liner

(...) haha - the round inverted slopes have haunted me. I ordered some on bricklink ages ago - and they didn't show up in a fluke. So I ordered some more and the same thing happened. I got sick of waiting and decided to photograph it without them - (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)