 Space / 38535
    Re: MOC: Apollo 13, post-explosion —Dan Efran
   (...) Oh, I see. In that photo, it looks like I used a 1x1 brick sticking straight out. Actually, it's a 1x2 inverted slope, with the sloping side facing the camera. That matches what I think I see in the photos on this page: (URL) are you saying (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC: Apollo 13, post-explosion —James Wilson
   I think you're right. After looking at the NASA pic again, and yours, I think it is more like what you have done. The first pic you posted, though, looks like a rectangular brick sticking straight out from the SM. My bad! James (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.space)