 Space / 38521
    Re: New MOC: Multi-Terrain Analyzer ACR-10 —matt ciavaglia
   (...) In terms of design and functionality, this has to be one of the best large scale ground based vehicles I've ever seen. Did you consider the possibility of 3 wheels stacked like a pyramid, as opposed to the 2 wheels, one behind the other (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Multi-Terrain Analyzer ACR-10 —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Thanks! (...) No, not really...I've seen the design before, but it looks sort of clunky, and I didn't have enough of the wheels I used. (...) The interior is pretty much limited to what you can see through the front windscreen. The chairs are (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.space)