 Space / 38521
  Re: New MOC: Multi-Terrain Analyzer ACR-10

(...) In terms of design and functionality, this has to be one of the best large scale ground based vehicles I've ever seen. Did you consider the possibility of 3 wheels stacked like a pyramid, as opposed to the 2 wheels, one behind the other (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Multi-Terrain Analyzer ACR-10

(...) Thanks! (...) No, not really...I've seen the design before, but it looks sort of clunky, and I didn't have enough of the wheels I used. (...) The interior is pretty much limited to what you can see through the front windscreen. The chairs are (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.space)