 Space / 38499
Re: Blade Runner Police Spinner: version 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:31:07 GMT

As a HUGE Blade Runner/Syd Mead fan (and proud native of Los Angeles) I gotta say, that is REALLY COOL!

I have a long list of LA-inspired MOCs I want to make, and probably 2 or 3 on the list (after FLW’s Ennis-Brown house - another Blade Runner link! - and perhaps Union Station or the Pacific Electric Building) I would LOVE to do the Bradbury Building. Do you know if anyone - you? - has tried to do that in LEGO? Might you have a source for plans, etc.? It’s funny - going down to the actual building is probably easier for me to do than find reference material for it on the web!

Darrell