 Space / 38453
    Re: New MOC: RedTail air-racer —Allan Bedford
   (...) I would say you achieved that in a superb way. At least the retro thing is the first thought I when I looked at it. I like the fact that it looks tough. It looks like it could take some punishment during a long hard flight. (...) In this case (...) (19 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: RedTail air-racer —brent skadan
   (...) Thanks for thinking it is cleaver, but really it is just simple geometry. When I get an idea for a model I always work it out on paper first. In this case I knew the general proportions (length vs. width) of the wing and using plate thickness (...) (19 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)