 Space / 38424
    Newbie first space MOC, first post —Bert Annear
   Hello All, Space Wannabe here with my first post. Her name is Jezebel. I was thinking she would be used for recon or assault, but looks like she could haul things from ground to space as well. Don't worry I'll learn the lingo soon I hope ... She's (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Newbie first space MOC, first post —David Simmons
   Hey Bert, This is such a freaky cool kitbash that for me has a very strong Rat Fink vibe. Can you dig it? You've managed to combine some very different pieces and yet the model does not look thrown together. I especially love the pink cones in the (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Newbie first space MOC, first post —Bert Annear
   (...) Dave S. Thanks for the kind words - sorry for the delay in responding -having problems with my Log in for Lugnet - only able to do it on one machine. I was hot into Rat Fink when I was young and even wanted to become a pin striper - but don't (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)