 Space / 38400
  New MOC: ISNS New Chicago

(URL) Click to view gallery. (20 years ago, 20-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: ISNS New Chicago

(...) I love the shape and the detailing. Your greebling is great. The shaping with plate panels covering the angled areas works beautifully. But you gotta work on photography. In fact, this is a massive step up from your previous stuff. It would be (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: ISNS New Chicago

(...) Thank you very much for the comments, Tony. Yeah, the camera work leaves a lot to be desired. I took the pictures outdoors (on top of a jackstanded Scirocco, actually, I try to make do with my available tools :p ) at about 4-5PM. The natural (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: ISNS New Chicago

(...) Jordan, I've got to agree with Tony that this is a huge step forward from your previous efforts and you deserve some kudos. Obviously I'm a fan of this color scheme and design aesthetic, but I really think you've done a great job with the hull (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)