 Space / 38429
Re: New MOC: ISNS New Chicago
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:05:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jordan D. Greer wrote:

Click to view gallery.

Jordan, I’ve got to agree with Tony that this is a huge step forward from your previous efforts and you deserve some kudos. Obviously I’m a fan of this color scheme and design aesthetic, but I really think you’ve done a great job with the hull shape, and the nose is pretty interesting. I think it might look better with some kind of mast, or maybe just a better designed radar/sensor suite, but it is a cool MOC nonetheless. It is difficult to comment on the engines, the combination of the color, and the shaky photography swallows up the detail. I’m not sure if I like the square look, but again, it is hard to tell. I’m guessing this is micro-scale? It looks like we can expect great things from you in the future.

-Keith