 Space / 38375
  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

(...) Hi Nick! I don't know if you remember me or not, but I met you at the Brickfest 04 public day, and you were nice enough to sell me on of your little hovercycles. I hope to get into Lego some day and build great creations like yours. I also (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

(...) I'll have you know, sir, that the "rube" you refer to, is very special to me. In spite of his male-pattern baldness and tendency to mess his drawers at the most innopportune moments, he is loved by several. Since your comment on the noticible (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)