 Space / 38373
    Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct —Eric Sophie
   Eric Sophie = Moonbase lover. Nick = Award for; Most Base plates on a Base plate. Thanks for posting this. Seeing it during BF04 was awesome. It was clearly one of the most interesting, and functional. Right down to the lightning stripes made ala (...) (19 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct —Nick Kappatos
   (...) Thanks e - I learned a lot by doing it. Part of the motivation behind this was your Mech Bay 04. Drippin' in Old Skool Flava. I'm going to be saying that all day now. -nk (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)