 Space / 38294
  Re: MINIMUM-SPACE-POD

Hi, JP. (...) I wanna print your word "clean design ----- JP" on a picture of my work. X-) Words of praise from YOU has special meaning for me. Thank you. (...) Ya, this year I will visit LUGNET.space more than usual. But as you see, our English are (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MINIMUM-SPACE-POD

(...) You know Kotaro, I am French, and I leave in Taiwan, in a Chinese environment (and something of Japanese culture still remains here ;-)). English is not my mother tongue, like many of the posters on Lugnet. And I understand, I know that (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)