 Space / 38185
  Re: Tieran Marine Core Gear

(...) NICE! I dislike most minifig weapons I see people make because they are either: composed of mutilated LEGO weapons, custom-made molds, or ridiculously oversized. HOWEVER... Yours are just wonderful David. In particular, The flechete gun, light (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Tieran Marine Core Gear

(...) I know what you mean. I rather not destroy or mutilate them. If I cannot do it with current parts then I just don't do it. I have been contemplating molds. But I think it is so much more fun to figure out ways of working with what you got. (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)