 Space / 38181
  Re: Silver Squidy, Medieval Bot, and new Mr.Ham

(...) Lenny, I am sincere. I love your style. As a newbie to Mech and bots, your work is so vast that I cannot comprehend it all. You have to realize in my mind, a joint is a round gear with a worm to hold it in place. However, your joints run the (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Silver Squidy, Medieval Bot, and new Mr.Ham

(...) This is totally funny to me - because my joint tech work has been motivated by a desire to avoid technic pieces at all costs. Basically, I refuse to do worm-gear joints because I think they are too difficult. (URL) Mr.Ham> is maybe my most (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)