 Space / 3818
  Kyle's Universe of LEGO officially changed to high velocity LEGO !

Hello! After completly redoing my site, changeing servers and names I present to you High Velocity LEGO! Home to Keppler Imdustries, the official BrickLUG chat page, and the soon to come Cellestial Alliance. The new url is: (URL) the direct url is: (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce)