 Space / 3818
3817  |  3819
Subject:
Kyle's Universe of LEGO officially changed to high velocity LEGO !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 01:46:28 GMT

Hello!

After completly redoing my site, changeing servers and names I present to you
High Velocity LEGO! Home to Keppler Imdustries, the official BrickLUG chat
page, and the soon to come Cellestial Alliance. The new url is:

<http://hvl.cjb.net>

the direct url is:
http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/hvl/index.html

Thanks, and input is greatly appreciated!

PS. Please update your links!

: : Kyle  : :
http://hvl.cjb.net