 Space / 38172
    Re: UIW Mainstay Mark 1-A Fighter —Jeff Benson
   (...) Tony, Thanks for the feedback. The different liveried ships are redresses of the original model. I do plan on building several more fighters of the same design (c'mon, Postal Service!) -- I want to eventually do a Marine color scheme (light & (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: UIW Mainstay Mark 1-A Fighter —Jeff Benson
   (URL) Here you can see (on the right) what will (upon delivery of my latest Bricklink order - c'mon, Missing Brick!) become a finished Marine version of the Mark1A. On the left, and under construction, is another Navy Mark1A, hopefully to be (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)