 Space / 38120
  Snotcycle - spacecraft built on a one-piece motorcycle

This is a spacecraft I built using an idea I had when I was a kid that I was never able to complete. It uses only the top 2 studs on the rear of a one-piece motorcycle and the taillight stud for an anchor. When I was younger it seemed like a really (...) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town) !

  Re: Snotcycle - spacecraft built on a one-piece motorcycle

(...) Kevin, Welcome back out of the dark ages! This reminds me somewhat of a GoldWing or Pacific Coast, in motorcycle terms. Making odd wide vehicles is hard, it's tough to get the symmetry right. It does look a little clunky and square though, (...) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town)

  Re: Snotcycle / Fusion Drive prototype vehicle

(...) George, Thanks for the advice and the welcome. The plates on the side were an afterthought basically because I couldn't come up with anything cool looking enough. Seeing all the models posted here on lugnet and browsing brickshelf has been (...) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Snotcycle / Fusion Drive prototype vehicle

(...) thrusters and such. I hope you finish the spaceport, I don't see many of them on bricklink. Thanks, George (19 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)