 Space / 38071
  ScorpoBot

(URL) My 2nd Bot with the Lowell Sphere. Stole the claws from a Japanese Mech. Enjoy. -Lenny (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: ScorpoBot

(...) I did. Thanks. I like the tail. The weapons (weapon?) on the tip and the whole gizmo feel of it. I don't know, I just want to pick it up and cuddle it ~it's sooooo cute~ though I think this moc could use flmames. I see this little guy as some (...) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ScorpoBot

(...) Yah... I see it too. It could very well be some kind of SWAT bomb disposal bot. It's also cool how you made it all grey and arrayed the eyes like that. It could be something out of Megaman or some other wacky cartoon/anime. That said, I do (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ScorpoBot

(...) Way to ruin a perfectly good Lowell-Sphere, Lenny. This thing looks like a Pokemon, just a sphere with some random parts snapped onto it. I can picture you running around your hovel with this moc shouting "I choose you!",pausing only to (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ScorpoBot

(...) I like it. Its cute and evil, kind of like Dogbert. Actually, it looks a lot like Dogbert. Maybe this should be scorpoBERT? Think about it. Then mail it to Scott Adams and get rich. Actually, just watch him get richer of your idea. :) -Alfred (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ScorpoBot

(...) Ooh, menacing with a hint of cuddliness. The tail is awesome, I love the binocs around the end of the tail. But I can certainly see the Pokemon link. With the eyes, color, and sphere shape the first thing it reminded me of was the front of (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ScorpoBot

(...) HAhahahahHAHAHAhAHah...hHAhahhaa. e (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)