 Space / 38073
Re: ScorpoBot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:56:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

My 2nd Bot with the Lowell Sphere. Stole the claws from a Japanese Mech. Enjoy.

I did. Thanks.

I like the tail. The weapons (weapon?) on the tip and the whole gizmo feel of it. I don’t know, I just want to pick it up and cuddle it ~it’s sooooo cute~ though I think this moc could use flmames. I see this little guy as some kind of bomb-squad-torch-it kind of machine.

Mark