 Space / 38050
    Re: Gargamel: Deepspace Freighter —Jeffrey Findley
   I love the top part of the ship. The hexagonal design is nice. The engines are cool too. I think it would look more powerful if there were four engines, but that would interfere with the cargo bay doors, so I'm not sure if this is really possible. (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Gargamel: Deepspace Freighter —Tony Hafner
   (...) Thanks! And it actually wouldn't be too hard to move the existing engines toward the back and add another pair near the front. They would be in a rectangular arrangment (ie not square) and they wouldn't be pointing out radially, but it would (...) (19 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)