 Space / 37992
  Re: O.S.S. Pastier

(...) get rid of the yellow cast and maybe get sharper pictures, and take more pictures. Especially some interior pictures. Okay, things I like. I like the way the ship's craft fit so snugly into their bays, and the ways the bays fold out of the (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: O.S.S. Pastier

(...) George- Thanks for the criticism - I definitely appreciate it. I need to fiddle with the camera to get some better pics (and I need a background to get some more even color). There are actually plenty of interior shots but they're a little (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)