 Space / 37918
Re: What're All The Cool Kids Hovering?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:23:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Elroy Davis wrote:
   The new Cam-XT Hovercar from Chevrolet, that’s what!

Brickshelf Gallery

There are some neat details on this (especially the chairs for the vertical stabilizers- very nice!)

I think it could look a lot smoother- the nose piece has a vertical drop behind it, and the windshield seems too blunt. These draw away from the smoothness of the rest of it.

The tiles on top of the windshield also strike me as gratuitous studlessness. They actually make it less slick because the bulkiness of the tiles breaks up the lines far more than the studs would.

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com