 Space / 37885
Re: "Aggressor", power armor dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 07:28:25 GMT

Hey man. Cool ship. Gotta question though. Is the drop bay one continous walk through section or 3 walled off individual ones? I can’t tell by the pictures. I noticed some people think the suits are too small for the bays but it seems spacious enough for a dropmaster to walk through. Is there a way to incoporate a station in the rear module to accomodate a dropmaster? I suppose the pilot or gunner could do double duty but I can just picture one going amongst the suits doing pre-drop checks and thumbs ups to the troopers.