 Space / 37883
Re: "Aggressor", power armor dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 05:24:42 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Daniel Rubin wrote:

This thing is pretty nice. It bothers me that it doesn’t have any thruster pods or engines at the front, but your techsplanation for that is acceptable. It strikes me as a sort of space-only vessel, and looks pretty good for that. Missiles are always fun, and I think the cockpit is a nice arrangement. Honestly, the powered armor inside are almost a let-down, I expected something bigger in those compartments, something that would barely fit into the space. Good stuff.

Dan Rubin

The cargo bay turned out to be a little more spacious than those power suits required. I’m kicking around the idea of building a trio of bigger mechs that fill the space. I’m glad you liked it, Dan. I hope that cap ship you previewed is coming along!