 Space / 37856
37855  |  37857
Subject:
"Aggressor", power armor dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 04:26:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This summer I built a team of power-armor mercenaries, and I wanted to build them a ship to get to the battlefield with, and here it (finally) is:

Click any pick for the Brickshelf gallery, or click here for the Mocpage.

I looked at Soren’s “Lying Bastard” a lot while building, and tried to expand on his Pirate color scheme, also using some of his gun muzzles and greebs. Mladen’s work influenced the square-barrel gun and missile boxes. The cockpit bears a resemblance to Trevor Pruden’s Orca dropship, and the “thruster shot” is reminiscent of Keith Goldman’s “Ghoul”. (There’s a joke in there somewhere, I just know it.) I also used one of Paul Hartzog’s chair designs. I probably missed a credit here, so let me know if I used your idea and didn’t mention you.

I never thought I’d use twelve of those AT-AT click hinges in one MOC, but here you go.

PLMKWYT