 Space / 37779
  Re: Command Bunker SN45 MOC

(...) Paul, you could have at least shown me the courtesy of building a crappier wall. Now go to your local hardware store and buy a gallon of yellow paint, the kitchen-effect doesn't quite work with the doom-and-gloom style of the moc. Well, I (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Command Bunker SN45 MOC

(...) Well, what can one do with a 1978 50 stud baseplate and not many pieces? I'm surprised no one noticed the soothing mixture of old light gray, new light gray, old dark gray, new dark gray... oh yeah and black. So yeah, the Fifth Conspiracy does (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.space)