 Space / 37771
  Re: Eastern Block - Support Frigate Alyeska

Hi Jason, I find your ship very convincing! As Tony already said it, the greebling of the tanker looks very realistic, and the gauges, all the printed slopes used on the bridge give a nice retro feel to this ship. A little reminder of the "submarine (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Eastern Block - Support Frigate Alyeska

(...) Thanks, If you didn't see I have added a few more PICs to the brickshelf folder that have three SLICEs attached. It definatly gives it a better look. -Jason (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)